Friday, October 1, 2010

Australia here we come

The last week has been a busy one getting everything ready for the long journey to this year's 24 Hours of Adrenalin World Solo Championships. Sitting in the airport waiting to leave I finally have a few minutes to get my thoughts down. Much to my relief, the bikes are tuned, packed and loaded on the plane with all other gear required for a 24 hour solo. Special thanks to Chris at Cyclepath Calgary for all the work he put in to get them ready.

With most of Team Canada heading down over the last couple weeks before the race I get a sense of excitement and anticipation from those I have spoken with. I am looking forward to our group ride and dinner on Thursday.

Wish I could type more but they are calling my flight to board. See you all in Australia soon.

Cheers,
Solo Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment